J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, my dad just told me he was in an accident. some guy rearended him while he was turning in his driveway. the rear end of the car is smashed in pretty good. so he asked if i wanted any parts off the car when it gets totaled out. ill have to pay a salvage fee or whatever. so he said the rest of the car is fine. so heres some parts that are salvageable if i can get my hands on the car. if anyones interested ill make more of an effort to get the car. if not, crusher time :-?
'91 beretta gtz 100,000 miles on the trip
16 in. gtz rims with new tires
gtz body kit, rear is smashed but not cracked. may be able to salvage
rear spoiler is good
the seats were in very good shape if anyone would want those.
3.1 v6 (still runs great) along with tranny(doesnt slip)
if anyone needs anything else let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
My offer would depend on the condition of the rims and tires, whether they still have the center caps, color, etc. So, I don't know enough to make a decent offer to you yet, and I don't want to lowball you. :D :D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pic now included. oh and the rear bumper cover is fine, we took it off and formed it back into shape. so the gtz ground effects are complete.
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dukie said:
34blazer said:
dukie said:
What kind of tires are on the rims, I can't tell from the pics :oops: . And are they brand new, or do they have some wear?
shadow 205/50?'s they are brand new. the feelers are still on the tires.
Are they the sigma shadows, or is the brand shadow? Sorry for all the question :) . Thanks man!
thats it. sigma shadows. my dad said they cost him like 345 bux for bottom of the line tires

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
larrymartin830 said:
how much for the rims? and how far are u from pittsburgh? im going to ohio tomorrow.
well make an offer on the rims. i live about an hour and a half from the border. by I-71 and the turnpike 20 mins south of clevo. where in pitt do you live? he has to wait until the insurance adjuster. but i can deliever them to ya if you want them. i used to work in pitt often so its a hop and a skip for me. last job i was at was in gibsonia

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.