J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found some batteries for the webcam, so I took some more pics.

Here you can see my old black Z in the background.

My subs and amp.

The usual interior stuff, and my seatcovers.

Side shot.

I'll have to get a pic of my nice blue engine later. I ran out of room. :oops:

G

·
looks like your old Z is off to the side crying.... saying "you dont love me any more" , lol, why dont ya paint your old z24 and have 2 nice ones..... and you also gotta clean those rims..... or have them redone or something..... spray 9 cleans them super good!

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't own my old Z anymore. It's now my fiance's beater car. (I do miss it, though; it was a good car.)

Cleaning rims is on my list. ;)

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sunbirdgt93 said:
Hey Lisa i looked in ur info than you have Sylvania Silverstar, can u take a picture of them? :) And where did u buy ?
I got 'em at Autozone.

I'm assuming you want a pic of my car with the headlights on and not a pic of the actual bulb. ;) Hold on, I'll be right back.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, well...I've got the pic on my camera, but every time i plug in the USB cable the camera shuts off.

Can't find the pic I had of my headlights either. (On my old car)

I'll figure out why the %$%#^# webcam thingy won't work and try to get a pic up later.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I hooked my amp up to my sub box on the back of it, I have people that want to ride with me all the time, looks good though, wish i had a z24...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.