J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know what kind of headlights you can get that actually show up blue? I tried a few types, like GE and Sylvania, but they didn't emit much blue. I've heard that you can't see as much with them, I just like how they are different.

Thanks in advance,
bubnkell

·
Registered
364 Posts
If the laws where you are remotely resemble the ones where I am, blue lights will get you a ticket faster than Jesus running up a tree sideways. That's fast.

·
Registered
415 Posts
They dont make the *blue* lights for our cars. Stick with the sylvanias for your whiter light needs. They do emit a slight blue tint, but their main purpose is to provide a whiter light.
Ive seen the blue lights your talking about, but if you really look a the frequency spectrum of light it is, its just not as visually bright as white light.
Get the xenon gas true blue series bulbs, they are the brightest street legal lights you can get.
Ive replaced my cars lights with these and wow, what a difference a bulb can make. I can see so much clearer at night, they really shine.
I use them on my 97z and my beater Ford.
Btw, the sylvanias are the better buy over the g.e.'s. Sylvania makes the true blue series. Later.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the street glow xenon gass blue series and they are running 85 watts on dim and 100 on bright. They are 10* better than the ones I had in my cavalier before, the visablity is awsome.

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
They do too make Blue Headlights for our cars.......I have them in mine.....Xenon by Eurolite.......9005,9006........I have them and will NEVER go back to the Sylvanias or Halogens for that matter the best money I ever spent

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Well maybe in yours but mine is a 89 and it has 9005,9006.............and has for 9004 they make those as well I put a set in my dads car.......
It's just a matter of looking in the right spot I guess
I'm not trying to sound mean but I've bought enough sets of Xenons that I have them under control

1 - 8 of 8 Posts