J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get a full body kit for an 89' z24 for around $500-$700? And or leather seats.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I find the best place to find parts like ground effects is an auto wrecker. While you will see the occasional smashed car or waste of metal (honda civic), you should find at least 6 early ninties cavalers with decent panels. The ground effects should just screw off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!! I was just wondering, if the Z24 round effects would fit on a regular 88 cavalier?

Will I have to make an adjustments?

·
Registered
599 Posts
a 2nd gen has 2 phases 88-90 and 91-94
you can fit the 88-90 rear bumper on a 91-94 if you use longer bolts in the back. the same with the side skirts. but as far as i know the 91-94 bumper will not fit on a 88-90 and you have to remove the crush guard to convert from to Z-24

I installed "89" Z-24 rear bumper and side skirts and a 91-94 front bumper on a 1993 4-door RS
but have recently repaced the frontbumper with the FX Designs Bumper (On the Black Cav)

isaacs93cavi 2.2 15.9 @85mph

·
Registered
48 Posts
if anyone does find out if that ground effects kit from FX will fit let me know, because i also have a 89Z and will buy that body kit if i find out it will fit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.