J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I am online all the time but I dont usually write stuff much on the message boards. But I thought Id let you all know I bought a new car but Im holding on strong to the J body. I just bought a 1996 Sunfire GT. Its ten times faster than my z24. Half way throttle on the sunfire is almost close to full throttle on my z24. I absolutely love it. So now I have two cars. Both Generation II j body. Japanese cars out there...... You are thus about to be royally spanked by a Pontiac. muahahahaha

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
So you're saying your 94 Z and your 96 Fire GT are both GenII J bodies? I think not. The Sunfire would be Gen3.

Btw, where is Hubert, NC?

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
yea, the sunfire is a third gen, in 1994, the 1995 models were changed from sunbird to sunfire, and then classified as a 3rd gen model

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well woopedy doo my bad. j/k. My mistake then. The point I was TRYING to make was that I haven't even thought about buying anything other than a j body as long as the street racing scene is around. And Hubert NC is on the east coast right by camp lejuene marine corps base.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.