J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Go to your local Auto Zone or Advanced auto and talk to the sales clerk. They should be able to have one shipped directly from Lebra for you. They run about $90. And usually ruin the paint so choose wisely.
Joe

·
Registered
22 Posts
I suggest you don't even bother. Their a good way to ruin the paint job and the look of your car. If you have a good reason just order it, but I say the heck with it.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Actually they wont ruin your paintjob, because I have a whole bunch of stone-chips on the front of my car.
Once I get my LeBra, it will prevent the paint from getting chiped of due to Retarded Semidrivers who like to go to the left a little 2 much when passing, throwing stones at my car.
Actually the main reason Im getting it is to keep the car warmer in the winter, b/c here in manitoba we get about -20 on average.

-John

·
Registered
97 Posts
i had a minimask on my car and all you have to do to not ruin the paint is remove the mask clean the car and bra. dont let ice build up on it either.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
I bought my car with a bra on it. When I removed it, there was a line of small chips in the paint along the egdes of where the bra was. My advice it if you absoloutely want one, be really careful what you buy and make sure you know what you're doing when you place it because it can do more harm than good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts