J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your a Legit Business and want a little more exposure than some of the regualar post I'll allow you to post your wares here. PM me for details on getting your stuff to the top of the buy/sell forum in this thread.

I'm doing this because

1. Well your a business so you have more stuff to sell than most
2. Your safer to buy from than your average poster.
3. You come with customer support
4. I want our members to know whos out there selling stuff for our cars without having to guess.
5. You scratch our backs I'll scratch yours.

Now off hand I know of only a few with actual busniess liscense's The most obvious is Jbodyperformance. But there's Cubed and Dubzee as well. If there's others and they want to sell stuff and keep it on top just PM me for details and It'll go here.

Hopes this helps a bit guys.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cubed said:
Hey guys, it's me again

I put up some of what we can get for this year on our Website.

I want you guys to check it out and tell me what you think. I'll give all V6Z24 members a 5% discount for putting up with me.

Here's the link.
<LINK_TEXT text="http://business.accesscomm.ca/cubedpro/ ... audio.html">http://business.accesscomm.ca/cubedpro/mobile_audio.html</LINK_TEXT>

Just a couple things in particular:
1.We have access to Touch-screens now.
2.A Lot of prices are less than last year.
3.The Headlight bulbs and LED's are wicked prices, about $10 less than Eurolite and with a 2 year warranty-Can't go wrong.

My last years stock needs to go so I'm liquidating some: - 2 10" Vibe 600watt woofers (1200 total) in sealed Box, 2-12" Eternal 1000watt woofers (2000 total) in sealed box, 1-10" Jenson XS (225 max)sub, Legacy mobile/in-dash DVD/MP3 player, 1200 watt install kit w/ fuse holder and fuse (silver and red), 5 1/4" Mid-Bass drivers (200watt a piece), 4" 2-ways (120watt a pop).

Make me an offer on any of these. The subs in the boxes can also go seperately.

All products with warranty.

PM me or email me if you have any questions or want to order. Our shipping prices are very fair.

Thanks everyone.
:D

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just thought of something. I locked this post because I only want Business's posting here and I don't want this to get garbbled with a bunch of useless garbage. So if you guys see anything your interested in Just PM the people.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
big23head wrote:

Car Audio, Video, and Accessories....I can get all sorts of brands from cheaper brands of Pyle, Pyramid, American Pro to brands like Soundstream, Pioneer, Audiobahn, and Cerwin Vega. Ask me for what you need/want and I will do my best to get you the best price I can. Things I can get...underbodies, neons, aftermarket exhaust mufflers, some struts, intake filters, alarms, speakers, subwoofers, head units, HOME theater speakers, TV's, DVD players, sub boxes, dynamat, grills, just ask and I will try and help. Some more brands are FUSION, Nesavision, EFX, Scosche, Blaupunkt, and Streetglow. Also my uncle sells rims and tires so I can get prices from him if anyone is interested but it will take me a few days longer to get those prices. He has Montegi, American Racing, and others. Tires are Toyo, Kuhmo, Yokohama, and more. I will do this as an on order basis on here, so I will order what is needed and not stock up anything. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello, I work for JSP america, so if you need any kind of Wings, spoliers, Carbon fiber, anything we sell I can get you at a good deal. If you want more info go to www.jspamerica.com. And Im working on us making carbonfiber hoods and trunks for the 88-94 cavys, if intrested in anything PM me. Thanks.

Mike
JSP/SDA

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I dont know if i was suppose to message the person who made this post but uh since its not locked i guess it's free to post :D

I sell many accessories for 88-94 cavaliers such as:
Xenon Headlights
Dash Bulbs
License Plate lights
Tail Light replacements
Air filters
Intake tubing
Full custom Cold air intake
Seat Covers
Steering Wheel covers
Seatbelt Covers
Rear Seat Covers
Gaskets

Also i offer some services such as:
Identifying what type of part you need (such as what type of headlight bulb)
Dashboard Glow conversion
More to come...

If you are interested or have any questions just PM me and i will get back to you ASAP.

·
Registered
343 Posts
jakerooni said:
cubed said:
Hey guys, it's me again

I put up some of what we can get for this year on our Website.

I want you guys to check it out and tell me what you think. I'll give all V6Z24 members a 5% discount for putting up with me.

Here's the link.
<LINK_TEXT text="http://business.accesscomm.ca/cubedpro/ ... audio.html">http://business.accesscomm.ca/cubedpro/mobile_audio.html</LINK_TEXT>

Just a couple things in particular:
1.We have access to Touch-screens now.
2.A Lot of prices are less than last year.
3.The Headlight bulbs and LED's are wicked prices, about $10 less than Eurolite and with a 2 year warranty-Can't go wrong.

My last years stock needs to go so I'm liquidating some: - 2 10" Vibe 600watt woofers (1200 total) in sealed Box, 2-12" Eternal 1000watt woofers (2000 total) in sealed box, 1-10" Jenson XS (225 max)sub, Legacy mobile/in-dash DVD/MP3 player, 1200 watt install kit w/ fuse holder and fuse (silver and red), 5 1/4" Mid-Bass drivers (200watt a piece), 4" 2-ways (120watt a pop).

Make me an offer on any of these. The subs in the boxes can also go seperately.

All products with warranty.

PM me or email me if you have any questions or want to order. Our shipping prices are very fair.

Thanks everyone.
:D
We have grown lots since the last post!! Almost forgot about that old sucker.

Our site is www.cubed.ca

we can get anything and everything for most any car or truck.

Performace, styling, audio, custom work, suspension, rims and tires.

If you need anything, just ask us!

www.cubed.ca
[email protected]
306 35CUBED

PS... we are CANADIAN and all our prices are in canadian prices. We also offer finacing to central canadian customers. Ask us for more details.

Peace
~max

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Max try keeping your post in here. This way your post will stay on Top. I'm currently thinking about maybe a better way to set this up... But for now this will help keep your post up top on the forum.

·
Registered
343 Posts
jakerooni said:
Hey Max try keeping your post in here. This way your post will stay on Top. I'm currently thinking about maybe a better way to set this up... But for now this will help keep your post up top on the forum.
k thanks!

I will from now on!

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was asked to post this. feel free to give a look around

Jake,

Just curious if you would be able to post the topic below in your business buy and sell section?.

I am currently working on a site that deals with accessories such as antennas, batteries/charges, headphones etc as well as cameras and optics, car audio and video, cb's and scanners, computer accessories, health and beauty, home electronics, portable electronics and much much more.

http://www.myhotbuy.com/motherslittlehelper/

I have revised alot of the prices on many of my items.....

I invite you to have a look at my site and browse through the pages at many excellent brand name products at bargain prices.....

I am still in the process of updating the page and will soon be including the following categories

Sports/Recreational
Telephones
Tools
Toys & Games
Two Way Radios / GPS

Please bookmark my page and keep an eye out for specials and new arrivals as the site will be updated daily.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the website or anything in general, please feel free to contact me

[email protected]

Thank you

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ok, by request I am doing a GP on HID Kits.

The GP benifits will be as follows. After 10 kits - Free shipping outside of Regina. If you are in Regina - No tax.

If we get over 20 kits - Ill know an additional 10% off.

So pricing is as follows.

$225 for any single source, any brightness
$290 for any hi/low, any brightness
(after 20 kits $202.50 and $261)

in order: 4700k - 6000k - 8000k - 10000k - 12000k

Keep in mind that:

9003 = H4
Hi/Low kits are H4 and 9007
1 Year Cubed Warranty
3 Year XLS Warranty

If you got any further questions - just ask!

Thanks
~max
------------------------------
NAME - BULBS/KIT SIZE(S) - FORUM/CLUB
1) Garret F (hitman) ? H4 ? 12K ? Ricers (regina)
2) rufwon (Keith) - 9006 8000k - (edmonton) - 1
3) Rufwon (keith) 9005 8000k - edmonton -1
4) Brennan - H11 - 6000k (Red Deer) -1
5) Derek(yanman/fiddy) - depends on bike i get 8000K.. - 1
6) cuonger69 - H4 6000k - ricers - 1
7) Scott Ladouche - 9003 - 6000K - ricers -1
8) Kevin Weir - H7 - 6000K - SSBA - 1
9) Ian Berry -9003-hi/low 6000k - (edmonton) - 1
10) Neil (neilio85) - H4 6000K - Ricers -1
11)D.L.- H1 6000K- 306 -1
12)Eric F. - H4 HI/LOW - 10K - REGINA - (PAID)
13)Clayton k. - 9006 - 10K - Regina - (PAID)
14)Bustamove ? H3 ? 10K ? Ricers(regina)
15)eric - 9007 hi/low - 10K - JCA (Calgary)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Update - Aug 30/06

1) Matt Bray - H1 - 6000k - SGMP/JCA (Regina) - 1
11)D.L.- H1 6000K-306 -1

·
Registered
343 Posts
1) Garret F (hitman) ? H4 ? 12K ? Ricers (regina)
11)D.L.- H1 6000K- 306 -1
14)Bustamove ? H3 ? 10K ? Ricers(regina)
15)eric - 9007 hi/low - 10K - JCA (Calgary)

·
Registered
68 Posts
What kind of oil you running?????

1year or 40,000kms!! 100% Synthetic!

Murray Synthetics

I have Amsoil's whole line of products sitting in my shop, if you need more info plz check out

www.amsoil.com

Email me with any questions or orders..

AMSOIL

Brad

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.