J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 673 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since we have a sticky on rip-off artists, and I know I've been ripped by a fellow member once, I thought it would be good to post a positive experience..

Bought a phase 2 Spoiler off of Otto a few weeks back. He shipped it right away, and it arrived very well packed with no damage. Spoiler was just as advertised. I couldn't complain at all!

Sooo, uhhh.. buy Otto's stuff!

- Frank

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
JULU

and

TREEZ24

Both bought items from me and I can vouch for them, the money got here when they sad it would, great buyers here.

·
Registered
6,490 Posts
Ive brought up the idea before to jake...maybe if enough mods bitch and moan about it...it will be considered. :D

·
Registered
6,490 Posts
BTW I can definately vouce for Cham(King Koopa) although I dont think he has the time to get deals anymore.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
duro5341 Great guy. Bought a couple of items of him and he took care of me real good.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
The only problem with the "Good buyers" sticky is the fact that we'll get a bunch of bloated praises. There's guys on here with many multiples of accounts. and freinds and such that could boost someone up only to all be involved in a scam. It would be to difficult to keep it legit.

But I have no issues with people who have had some good dealings to tell the story on here about it once in awhile. It's always good to know the honest joes around this place.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Prophecy127, WCJF, CAHILJ, and DAVE_HASH are all good to deal with.
*edit* JuicedZ4 is good too I forgot :oops: sorry dan.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
brothainchrist06 is a good guy too. I bought my hood bra off him and sold him my corners.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
froggyz24 said:
I still owe you weather seals. No worry.

I can vouch for RazorZ, and Luis 100% - never had a problem.

·
Registered
743 Posts
cheetahcat79 said:
brothainchrist06 is a good guy too. I bought my hood bra off him and sold him my corners.
definately a great guy to deal w/ for anything...great shipping materials too!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have dealt with P square (trunk release lever) and Girlracer very fast and great to deal with...

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
prophecy127 said:
froggyz24 said:
I still owe you weather seals. No worry.

I can vouch for RazorZ, and Luis 100% - never had a problem.
It's no problem because that spoiler is still months away from being mounted, I've got so much to do to both cars that is pretty low on the list right now 8)

1 - 20 of 673 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.