J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

Buyer Feedback: Good members to deal with

97K views 672 replies 201 participants last post by  butch_n 
wasas9 said:
Ha a lil late but 90zcar is a good seller. Sent my payment a week late and he sent me the door panels. I still haven't seen them but my mom said they look nice haha!
wasas9 had very good communication and his payment arrived when he said it would. Definetely would do business with him in the future

nyitaliano13 is GREAT. its my second or 3rd time i have dealt with him now and he is a great buyer. Fast communication and payment.
A+++++++++++

Ok i got a list here of some guys that recently bought off of me

<SIZE size="200">whitenessmouse</SIZE>- this guy had great communication and fast payment

<COLOR color="darkred">Slywiththis1989z24</COLOR>- allthough i dont usually deal with canada folks...he understood higher shipping costs and availability and had no problems paying for what he wanted. Fast paypal payment...great buyer

<SIZE size="150">cavalier3400z</SIZE>- One of my frequent buyers...when he says he wants to buy something from you...he usually means it. A++

<COLOR color="blue">onebigbalooka</COLOR>- What can i say about this guy....Awesome. He DROVE FROM MICHIGAN!! to pick up my seats. told him i couldnt hold the high dollar item that i was selling and "BAM" he paypal'd me the entire amount just to hold them for him. Uber nice fella! A+++

<SIZE size="200">scabbaranker</SIZE>
This guy is a great buyer! good communication and super quick to get me a paypal transaction. Would sell to him again in a heartbeat!!

HEARTBEAT1991 is a good buyer...He is very quick with his response emails and sent his payment out as soon as he could.
Great buyer!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.