J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
641 - 660 of 673 Posts
Ok i got a list here of some guys that recently bought off of me

<SIZE size="200">whitenessmouse</SIZE>- this guy had great communication and fast payment

<COLOR color="darkred">Slywiththis1989z24</COLOR>- allthough i dont usually deal with canada folks...he understood higher shipping costs and availability and had no problems paying for what he wanted. Fast paypal payment...great buyer

<SIZE size="150">cavalier3400z</SIZE>- One of my frequent buyers...when he says he wants to buy something from you...he usually means it. A++

<COLOR color="blue">onebigbalooka</COLOR>- What can i say about this guy....Awesome. He DROVE FROM MICHIGAN!! to pick up my seats. told him i couldnt hold the high dollar item that i was selling and "BAM" he paypal'd me the entire amount just to hold them for him. Uber nice fella! A+++

<SIZE size="200">scabbaranker</SIZE>
This guy is a great buyer! good communication and super quick to get me a paypal transaction. Would sell to him again in a heartbeat!!

90zcar is the best seller in the world. You may have to wait a day or two for it to arrive at your door since he doesn't own a teleporter yet. By far one of the best sellers on here. :pimp:

Bought a strut brace from 93cavalier. Can't say anything bad from him, he is a nice guy to discuss with, and a great seller. Stayed in touch until the order was completed. The strut brace was as pictured, worth every buck I spent ($90 shipped). Thanks man!

<SIZE size="150">rude_ideas</SIZE> - Great Seller
<SIZE size="150">heartbeat1991</SIZE> - Also a Great Seller
<SIZE size="150">blondiez24</SIZE> - Also, Also a Great Seller
<SIZE size="150">SuperDave</SIZE> - Also, Also, Also a Great Seller
<SIZE size="150">mars_man</SIZE> - Also, Also, Also, Also a Great Seller
<SIZE size="150">woody90gtz</SIZE> - Also, Also, Also,Also, Also, Also a Great Seller

I think that everyone!

90zcar said:
HEARTBEAT1991 is a good buyer...He is very quick with his response emails and sent his payment out as soon as he could.
Great buyer!!
i second this, <COLOR color="red">HeartBeat1991</COLOR> was very good on selling me a few thinsgs as well, very quick, prompt and prefessional.[/b]

zeddyman

Fast shipping, well packaged to insure it is safe during transit. A pleasure to deal with.

tbiddle

Great to do business with. Gives accurate description of items. My new top boot truly is NEW.

scabbaranker said:
<SIZE size="200">90zcar</SIZE> (Pronounced "9D-Zee-Karr") :lol:
Another thumbs up for 90zcar. Super quick shipping, packaged very well and great communication.

641 - 660 of 673 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.