J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

Buyer Feedback: Good members to deal with

97K views 672 replies 201 participants last post by  butch_n 
#1 ·
Well, since we have a sticky on rip-off artists, and I know I've been ripped by a fellow member once, I thought it would be good to post a positive experience..

Bought a phase 2 Spoiler off of Otto a few weeks back. He shipped it right away, and it arrived very well packed with no damage. Spoiler was just as advertised. I couldn't complain at all!

Sooo, uhhh.. buy Otto's stuff!

- Frank

#7 ·
Ive brought up the idea before to jake...maybe if enough mods bitch and moan about it...it will be considered. :D

#8 ·
BTW I can definately vouce for Cham(King Koopa) although I dont think he has the time to get deals anymore.

#10 ·
The only problem with the "Good buyers" sticky is the fact that we'll get a bunch of bloated praises. There's guys on here with many multiples of accounts. and freinds and such that could boost someone up only to all be involved in a scam. It would be to difficult to keep it legit.

But I have no issues with people who have had some good dealings to tell the story on here about it once in awhile. It's always good to know the honest joes around this place.

#15 ·
froggyz24 said:
Prophecy127, WCJF, CAHILJ, and DAVE_HASH are all good to deal with.
*edit* JuicedZ4 is good too I forgot :oops: sorry dan.
I still owe you weather seals. No worry.

I can vouch for RazorZ, and Luis 100% - never had a problem.

#18 ·
I have dealt with P square (trunk release lever) and Girlracer very fast and great to deal with...

#20 ·
prophecy127 said:
froggyz24 said:
Prophecy127, WCJF, CAHILJ, and DAVE_HASH are all good to deal with.
*edit* JuicedZ4 is good too I forgot :oops: sorry dan.
I still owe you weather seals. No worry.

I can vouch for RazorZ, and Luis 100% - never had a problem.
It's no problem because that spoiler is still months away from being mounted, I've got so much to do to both cars that is pretty low on the list right now 8)

#23 ·
Bad person: LvcmstckZ24.. He's blown me off twice/three times on my clear corners I bought from him.. at the end of march.

Claimed he sent two sets out to my work address (which I told him to not use), but since I am the warehouse manager, all mail passes by me.. No lights.. I gave him my home address, and still no lights, or responses to my PMs..

In short, I vote avoid. :-?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.