J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update on my car since it's on the Phase 2 calendar for this month...

Head is now eXcelon X969 instead of X959.
Subs are now Comp VR dual 2ohm coils
Amp is soon to be Alpine V12 MRD-M500
Green Street Glow Gold Series undercar kit

Keep an eye out, as I might decide to sell the Kenwood 6x9s from the rear as I'm going all Infinity speakers, all Alpine V12 amplification, all Kicker subs, and all Kenwood eXcelon heads. Maybe I'll get sponsored sometime. ;-) Look at doing lambo doors on the vert along with all smoothed and painted white interior, including white carpet. Exterior will be getting a paint treatment in late 2004, along with new rims most likely. Possibly some 20s in there. Keep an eye out for that. ;-) :D

And now I will be on the phone for a while trying to get a pair of center caps for my rims since the dealership broke 2 of them. Bastards.

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spldrttnbtch said:
:eek: Sounds nice!!

But I could have spent the money, if you really needed to get rid of it! ;)
You may get your chance to spend my money someday... ;-)

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mrjackson2000 said:
spldrttnbtch said:
:eek: Sounds nice!!

But I could have spent the money, if you really needed to get rid of it! ;)
as could i :)

me thinks this belongs in general j
you, on the other hand, will probably NOT get the chance to spend my money. ;-) yeah, I couldn't decide which forum. it was more for the calendar part i decided non-auto. general j fits for the list of mods, though :p

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mrjackson2000 said:
tiny1877 said:
you, on the other hand, will probably NOT get the chance to spend my money. ;-) yeah, I couldn't decide which forum. it was more for the calendar part i decided non-auto. general j fits for the list of mods, though :p
actualy i already have, change for the turnpike :moon:
haha that was my dad's money ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.