J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me how to cut my tails to accomodate my new clear lenses without demolition them . pls.

thanx in advance

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hey DJ are you making clear tails for a 94 z24 cuz if you are i would love to see some pics and instructions to make my own. I think they would look sweet.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am working with mine right now. They should be done in about 2 weeks. I am using a unique method on theses babies! I will post pics when i am done. And maybe i will take orders for the first 3 people who want some after i am done with mine to see if yall like them. The first 3 people who send me their housing will get them for free!! But they are still under construction.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
anyone know how to mahe the lights on the trunk look better? These don't look good, maybe if i were to get phase 2 tail lights they might look better? any ideas?

P.S. That's not my car.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey DJ do your tails have red inserts?
if not give me your mailing address and i'll send you a set of tails to do for mine or just figure out how exactally to cut out the red part of the tail from the inside and still have room to glue the clear lens. let me know how you make out with them.
thanx in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.