J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My work has been extremely busy and now I have to work Saturday again. Not like it's an option. So, sorry folks, I'll miss the bash again. I know it sucks, with being a homeowner now and other bills from previous commitments I can use the money.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I'll be drinking a 40 tonight in a parking lot and pretending I'm there...... Have fun guys and drink one for me.

My house and school have me tied up for a long time

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Family always comes first(proirities) :wink: I'd love to go but I can't get a pardon till 3 years, so they won't let me cross :roll: :lol: Beer does taste good at the moment though :wink:

Hope everyone that goes has a good time as usual!

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
robtco99 said:
I'll be drinking a 40 tonight in a parking lot and pretending I'm there...... Have fun guys and drink one for me.

My house and school have me tied up for a long time
Don't worry, Rob, I had a 40 at the bash in your memory. Couldn't do the OE, though. I went with Miller Lite... :p

OTTO, I was looking forward to meeting "old guy with beer" and was hoping you'd bring cake. :-D Maybe next year?

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
mrsmoonwell said:
psst... tiny? you DID meet "old guy with beer".... as much as otto deserves that title, that's actually major!! :moon:

otto's more.... old drunk guy ;)
See, I misunderstood that somehow. I always thought Otto was "old guy with beer." *shrug*

So I guess I wanted to meet "old drunk guy with cake"??

·
Registered
185 Posts
What constitutes old?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm over 45 so that puts me pretty much up in the ranks in this crowd.
Shit, I'll be 47 in January!!!!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
planetcadillac said:
What constitutes old?
At the bash, 40 was old. I was old at the bash. I had an awesome time, and only felt old once. Riding in the backseat of Damon's Sunbird, wondering if every 3400 feels this damn fast! That car needs an OSB (Oh Shit Bar) installed in the back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.