J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 1992 cavalier z-24 convertible. I was told by a GM dealer that chevy made very few of my car. I am wondering if anyone knows if this is true or if the sales person doesn't know what he was talking about. I was also wondering where i could find some information about my car. Such as the # made and other specs. Also some pictures would be nice. Thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
Well, I dont have much info for you but can say that youd be crazy to get rid of the car for any reason. If your car is that rare, then the resale value of the car is going up everyday.
Keep it in good condition and drive it carefully and in 10-15 years, youll have a jewel amongst rocks.
Look on the web and just do a search for your car. You may try to enter the year and model in the search and see what pops up.
This is how I got started in the j-bodies. When I first got my 86z, I was curious where I could get stuff for the car and found all these wonderful sites that I now venture.
You can find the info you seek, just look out there. Good luck in finding your information and enjoy the cars. Later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.