J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey man, it really comes down to preferance, what are you running for subs. Some people dont even do a rear stage at all and just do the fronts, I dont got any bass runnin through mine, Thats why i got the subs. But it all really depends on What kind of sound you are goin for in the car. IMO Generally depending on the speaker, the less bass going through it the louder it can go before distorting.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
allright dude thanks for the advice, I might look into that. I still havent heard/seen you around! I'll keep a lookout, I saw like 4 black Z's today, it mustve been every single black Z in town, no orange ones though

·
Registered
145 Posts
use bass blockers and just get them so they cut out the lowest freq. going to your speaks....that way you can still hear the midbass, and you're saving your speaks...i've put em in mine and they sound pretty good...as long as you've got a sub to back it up, you'll be fine...besides for $10.00, and some soldering knowledge, it's worth it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.