J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was hit today by this big fat bitch that shouldn't of been driving anyway should of been sitting at home eating bon bon'z with her retarded fucking kid sorry all i'm behond pissed off :evil:

This is what happened i was at a stop sign this lady puts on her right hand blinker on so i was ok shes gonna be turning torwards me so i go to go next thing i know she turns back so shes not turning anymore and wham she fuckin hits me i got out of the car and was like what the hell and naturly asked are you ok?she was like my head so i call the cops so does she "with her head injury YA RIGHT"THE COPS AND THE MEDIC COME the medic lookes her over shes fine NO HEAD INJURY SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A RED MARK FROM HITTIN HER HEAD"WHITCH I'M 99.9% SHURE SHE DIDN'T and i got sighted for get this shit FAILURE TO YEILD AND "OHH THIS IS A GOOD ONE" WINDOW TINT what in the hell is that shit? window tint ticket at a crash sene? fucking stupid ass cops but i did get 1 good laugh out of all this she got a seatbelt ticket I KNOW I GOT THE BIGGER TICKET BUT SHE GOT A DUM DUM TICKET ALSO AS FOR MY TICKET I'M GONNA FIGHT IT FUCK COPS THEY CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
11,761 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wreck, you have a sweet car. Hope it all works out for you. And take it easier on the Police its not like they make the rules...<SIZE size="75">I'm going to school to be one</SIZE> :wink:

· Registered
709 Posts
i still think that if she has her blinker on you aren't suppose to go. i think you have to wait till she actually turns before you can go. Thats what i thought you were suppose to do but of course i don't wait either because it is just a waste of time and backs up traffic.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
z24turbo93 said:
i still think that if she has her blinker on you aren't suppose to go. i think you have to wait till she actually turns before you can go. Thats what i thought you were suppose to do but of course i don't wait either because it is just a waste of time and backs up traffic.
she was starting to turn but changed her mind

there was a witness i asked to leave but she sead i got a apointment to go to she was some preppy bitch i was like wtf? ya know

· Banned
7,163 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car!!

Punctuation is your friend, by the way. And the caps lock key, too

I'd fight the ticket, tell them exactly what happened, and hope it gets dropped. Since the window tint thing is a secondary and there is no primary offense, that would get dropped as a result. I'm glad the cops are cool with window tint here. Not to mention the fact that I know most of the cops around here pretty well. ;-)

· Registered
954 Posts
Yep that royaly blows man. Seems to me if she had her blinker on and started to turn but all of a sudden changed her mind then it should be the ladies fault for causing the accident. But what do I know. :roll: Take it to court and give em hell, if all goes well and you bitch enough most likely the tickets will get dropped.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
z24_ss said:
whitelightning2 said:
z24_ss said:
I'm going to school to be one :wink:
now that's a scary thought, i've seen you drive :wink:
What? I drive fine :wink: lol Guess I gotta get all that crazy driving outta my system sometime right? :D
its cool guys we all drive like maneacks some times godda play :) sometimes speeding around acting like a jackass is a good thing :) just don't get caught by the po po lol i'll get pictures up as soon as i can of the car just the digital camera is acten alil screwwy as of late :evil:

· Registered
2,379 Posts
z24_ss said:
whitelightning2 said:
z24_ss said:
What? I drive fine :wink: lol Guess I gotta get all that crazy driving outta my system sometime right? :D
Ummm, driving fine does not constitute killing a van of people :D

· Premium Member
11,761 Posts
mrmayfair said:
z24_ss said:
whitelightning2 said:
z24_ss said:
Hey hey hey! There still alive <SIZE size="75">as far as I know</SIZE>.

Looks like you have mostly bumper damage and some headlamp assembly work by those pics...I may be wrong though. Good luck man, you do plan on fixing the car right?

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
z24_ss said:
mrmayfair said:
z24_ss said:
whitelightning2 said:
z24_ss said:
Hey hey hey! There still alive <SIZE size="75">as far as I know</SIZE>.

Looks like you have mostly bumper damage and some headlamp assembly work by those pics...I may be wrong though. Good luck man, you do plan on fixing the car right?
the support that holds the bumper is bent pretty bad ya know the metal bar in the frount as well as the supports that hold it that attatch to the unibody are tweeked alil i alreaddy got the the new support as well as the new grill ,headlight and marker light as well as fender so i got everything to fix it just godda wait till next wednesday cuz thats the urliest they could get the car in to fix it its only gonna cost 300 for every thing.there gonna bend the stuff back ohh ya i need a new radeatior too thats 20.00 at the junkers :) and those guys would give me the best one so its cool those guys rock :)

hey if some body would be so polite as to post the pics i'd really apesheate it 8)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.