J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this out of the 2000 sunfire I bought because it has no power locks and is back to being stock so I didn't feel there was much point in it having an alarm. It all worked fine and everything is there including the manual and wiring diagrams. I would prefere not too ship. $120.00obo
Thanks
Josh

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No that one looks different. I don't know what the alarm is worth, but the pager system has a price on the box for $199.99 So I figured $120 for everything should be fair, because the pager is basically new.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Well... If the one you have is a Carbine plus 4700 alarm with pager system, they are the same. That is exactly what that one states.... So they only go for $55ish new now.... If you decide to change your price let me know. I might just buy a new one.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chevyman001 said:
Well... If the one you have is a Carbine plus 4700 alarm with pager system, they are the same. That is exactly what that one states.... So they only go for $55ish new now.... If you decide to change your price let me know. I might just buy a new one.
I am pretty sure it said 4700 on it but I will have to check. If you compare the pics it's obvious that they are different and the one you posted does not have a pager with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.