J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Down here in Evansville, there is a guy I know that will make any body part you want into carbon fiber. He is eventually going to start up his own carbon fiber business and get out of auto zone. He would need the piece you want into carbon fiber to mold and he has access to shipping since he works at auto zone. It's real carbon fiber. He has samples of different textures and the hood on his car is so f*cking light, it feels like paper taped to the supports. He will also make it so that you can bolt it to your supports so that you don't need hood pins. If you want, I could go talk to him and see roughly what prices would be. Shipping would rape you since your in Canada, but it would be worth it.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
even if the hood is bolted to the stock supports you'll still need hood pins because the hoos is so light

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
i dont like the look of carbon fiber.... personally... but do as you wish...

A place in kitchener sells all carbon fiber shit for our cars. Its an import store, but they can order you one... i think a basic c/f hood is like $300

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.