J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok for those of you who have seen me post most of you know i dont have pics. WELL this weekend when i actually had the chance, to take some pics of before the car gets out of the shop. this is how she looked before i pulled her over to the shop to have the motor swapped out. in the pics that is the old motor as it was before the mechanics touched it. there will be a new motor that is being dropped in, along with wheels and tires that should be ariving soon this comming week. im currently waiting on the motor to come in as well. well here she is in all her HORRIBLE glory. you can easily see shes been sitting under a pine tree for over a year, shes all dusty and needs a good bath, also take note that she has never been in a garage and as you can tell there is alot of fading in the paint along with about 80% of the clearcoat that has peeled off. but she is my baby and i will have her up and on the roads soon. alot will change in the later projects but this is the starting point.

www.cardomain.com/id/dj_bigskrilla

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, ive got some interior shots as well, but nothing major. the interior is stock with the exception of the red neons on the c pillars and the shift knob. the audio system has been removed for a while and all the components will need to be checked out before i put them back in, i already know that my subwoofer amp is blown and needs to be checked. ive got a pair of 12s in a sealed box, pioneer 6x9s and a pioneer headunit, also have a pioneeer amp for the 6x9s. as for the rest of the interior its in good condition nothing you wouldnt see in a car that had been used alot over the years.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
koool deal.

again like ive said ive got a motor that is on order that im waiting on, along with a new set of wheels and tires that should be ariving sometime this comming week as well. so i will have some NEW updated pics hopefully by the weekend if all goes well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.