J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
blackwidowz24 said:
If you don't have the supplies at your home it'll cost you around $20 to make one yourself. I believe that's how much it cost me. Fiberglass Kit, Filler, Sandpaper. So if you deduct that away it might be worth it to someone, but I knew I could make my own. :D
Ditto.

But I had an aftermarket GM grill that I had meshed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
92bluez24 said:
those pics are old but its all that i had of the grill. pictures does it no justice you have to see it in person to really like it, the car is fully painted and thier is mesh in all of the openings on the body kit, i also have clear corners as well. looks really good.
It sounds nice, post some new pics so everyone can see your car!!!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
psquare75 said:
blackwidowz24 said:
If you don't have the supplies at your home it'll cost you around $20 to make one yourself. I believe that's how much it cost me. Fiberglass Kit, Filler, Sandpaper. So if you deduct that away it might be worth it to someone, but I knew I could make my own. :D
Ditto.

But I had an aftermarket GM grill that I had meshed.
Nice!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i bought that grill when it was first floating around on ebay. its a great product and looks really good. the shipping was fast also i think i had it in 3 days of ordering it. you wont be disapointed thats for sure ill look at all of my car pics and post one with it on it. i also have the diza front bumper and the look of the grill and shape of the grill and the front opening of the bumper are a nice match.
I know this is an old thread and nobody probably even uses this forum anymore but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. Does anyone know where I can get this grill or something similar now?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.