J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was curious if there was some kind of schematic of a phase 1 body, - like an outline of the side, front, and back of the car. The reason I'm asking is because I feel like driving a Z24 around GTA San Andreas, but none currently exist, so I figured I'll try my hand at creating one, and schematics would greatly help.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
penn said:
Well, I was curious if there was some kind of schematic of a phase 1 body, - like an outline of the side, front, and back of the car. The reason I'm asking is because I feel like driving a Z24 around GTA San Andreas, but none currently exist, so I figured I'll try my hand at creating one, and schematics would greatly help.
You know actually there is a Phase ll Cavalier in the game. If I can remember exactly what city its in I'll tell you. But in the meantime there is a RS style but not the Z24 model. But you could always go to the mod shop and put a lil kit on it. :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's BASED on A Cavy, and you can get them in any city, but I want a REAL one. I found a side view of an 88 that someone sketched by hand, but the wheel wells look off, and there are no front & back views.

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
blackwidowz24 said:
penn said:
You know actually there is a Phase ll Cavalier in the game. If I can remember exactly what city its in I'll tell you. But in the meantime there is a RS style but not the Z24 model. But you could always go to the mod shop and put a lil kit on it. :D
are you talking about the vehicle in this post about san andreas

<LINK_TEXT text="http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/viewtop ... ml#1016333">http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/viewtopic,p,1016333.html#1016333</LINK_TEXT>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.