J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the deal with this is?? Is it ever going to make to production?? Or how about that turbo cavalier with the 220 hp?? If These cars make production my truck and car are gone and ill be at the dealership picking one up.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I've seen that rumored too, but haven't heard anything official yet. Acutally I seriously doubt it'll make production considering that Cavalier was recently discontinued by GM. :cry:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Personally I think it's a good idea not to anyway. I mean, if you're gonna put out a stock turbo car, I think it should be a lot more aggressive than a cavy. I just think that they are too small a car to come stock with a turbo. No balls. Just my opinion. Maybe if they turboed a 6 banger. That'd be sweet. :D

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
meagainstheworld said:
Personally I think it's a good idea not to anyway. I mean, if you're gonna put out a stock turbo car, I think it should be a lot more aggressive than a cavy. I just think that they are too small a car to come stock with a turbo. No balls. Just my opinion. Maybe if they turboed a 6 banger. That'd be sweet. :D
SRT-4, many Porsche's, Subaru WRX's all have 4 bangers and a hair dryer.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
meagainstheworld said:
A turboed or supercharged 4 cylinder cavalier would be just fine. They already have the bigger model cars with superchargers.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Um, no I think the J is retired. Cobalt was going to be on some other platform... search for the post. I forget where it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.