J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:!: :!: :!: :!:

Hi everyone! I was looking in the front seats of my Z24 and I saw a levers rigth in the back.

How does it suppossed to work? I can push the seats without using the levers. Yesterday I was reading something about it and I found that there is a lock for the seats when you make a hard stop or the car is on a hill.

If so, my seats are broken cause the move forward when a hard stop ocurrs and the "easy entry" is not clear.

Is there a way to fix the lever or the seat mechanism? Do you have more information about the seats?

Thank you for your time reading and answering! Best regards! :pimp: :pimp:

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
In the literal thousands of GM cars of the era of these cars that had that little lever I think I have come across one that seemed to work the way you'd expect, one. That was both when these were new and old.

Don't worry about that little lever or what it's said it's SUPPOSED to be for, it's not worth the effort to think about and make this thread. lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Six_Shooter said:
In the literal thousands of GM cars of the era of these cars that had that little lever I think I have come across one that seemed to work the way you'd expect, one. That was both when these were new and old.

Don't worry about that little lever or what it's said it's SUPPOSED to be for, it's not worth the effort to think about and make this thread. lol
Hey man, thanks for reading this. Since the car is a weekend car, I will no longer look to fix the seats. I was worried about safety when braking, but, well... We die like real men, aren't we? :mrgreen: :roll:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.