J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey moon you said you were looking for ideas for the site? Well, you might want to consider having a chat. I think it would be a great way for all the Z24 lovers to gather and talk about specific things. Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey, if there'd actually be people in it, it'd be worth it. Easy way to swap ideas without cluttering this board too much.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think the chat room is only necessary because from what I've seen, nobody will bother contacting someone else via AIM/MSN/ICQ/YIM - don't be afraid to, everyone posted that information for a reason. Even so, it makes things easier, and there's a few places that offer free rooms.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
I will see if I can find time to set one up. I am really busy right now, and school is starting back up in a couple weeks. The one thing that the messageboard is better for over the chat is, when people ask questions, answers are posted and they are archived, so that any new users can search past messages for answers and such. With a chat, you can talk and get answers in real time, but the stuff isnt archived for later reference...
I will see what I can do

·
Registered
129 Posts
Kewl I wouldnt mind having a live chat on this page in fact if I find the proggy for this moon (my desk is littered with cd's of burned stuff) Ill send it to ya, I used to have it on my site way back when (about a year ago). lol i got my car to 157db hahahh god i love my new amp.

·
Registered
679 Posts
once again....if you are having cash probs, don't worry about it moon. the message boards are fine. that way if you want to look something up, it's here. but if people think that they will still put info on the boards, i'm all for it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think a chat room would be a good improvment to the site. (there's nothing wrong with it but just an improvment) and it would b easier and faster to get answers to different subjects.

I'm all for it!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Well, I have a chat set up on the server (actually, it has been there since this summer )
I just have to find time to do some major configuring and hacking to integrate it into the site, so it works with your registered usernames and all that crap. I am aiming for semester break (3 weeks off from school) which begins in a couple weeks, but I stil dunno if I will be able to get around to it. Have lots of planning and things to get done for the wedding while I am home from school...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.