J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Looks good. I would lose the Bra,they do more harm than good. open your hood and look under neath at the lip by the front of the hood.The bra will cause that to rust out. But other than that i see no prob. maybe do some interior painting.

isaacs93cavi

·
Registered
118 Posts
Has outran three Trans-Ams, has outran law enforcement officials twice. Lost once to a Ford Lightning - but then I kicked his ass.

lol... sure you did... sure you did.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Superpimp, Don't make be ban you from this board! Your previous posts have been deleted because they were in appropriate. I am trying to keep a good messageboard here, and you don't seem to be helping.

Oh, and I would have to agree with king93bird on this one. Sorry.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I am sorry, Mr. Canadian Man. I have vastly underestimated the staggering power of the 1993 Pontiac Sunbird LE. Heaven only knows what horrible injustices I would have continued to commit, had you not informed me. My car is nothing compared to yours. Thank you for enlightening me.

Obviously, of course, Pontiac Power shall always win the race. Except for when I smoked those Trans-Ams.

In closing, let me just once again thank you. For being a friend. You know, traveling down the road and back again. Your heart is true! You're a pal and a confidant!

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Oh man....

Last I checked, the Sunbird and the Cav were making the same power.

What year were these T/A's that you beat?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Okay, the last thing we need here is a flame thread, so this will be the last post I make here.

I never compared my car to yours. I just found it very hard to believe that you could beat a Trans-Am.

·
Registered
527 Posts
you should turn your sub box backwards it will make them sound beter, but if you do don't leave your amp attached to the back of your box or it will get hot and u will burn it up.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Quick note:
Z24 logo on cavalier RS = RICE!!
No offense but it's true.

·
Registered
599 Posts
What are you talking about?
never mind now I see

isaacs93cavi 15.9 @85MPH 4-door 2.2

[ This Message was edited by: isaacs93cavi on 2001-11-02 22:27 ]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
77 trans-am formula 400 smallblock
15th anniversery t/a 305 smallblock
94 firebird trans-am 3.1 v6

It could be driver error on there
part

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IT WAS A REBUILDER STILL HAS TRANSAM
ON THE TITLE

LOVE,
SUPERPIMP

[ This Message was edited by: superpimp on 2001-11-07 17:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: superpimp on 2001-11-07 17:46 ]

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
So you beat a 94 trans-am with an engine DOWNgrade (why would someone rebuild and put in a smaller engine!? 3.1 wasn't even an option engine that year. Base engine was the 3.4) which gives it the same engine as your car, and more weight.
If it did actually have a 3.1 in it, I will give you that win no problem.

A 1984 with a 190HP HO V8. That is possible, depending on how it was running.

A 77 Firebird Making 200 HP and 325 Ft/lb torque stock. Must have been a fluke if you beat that one.

A Ford Lightning. Now thats one quick truck. He must not have been racing when you beat him...

And the cops. I'm not even going to comment on that one...

Now, lets turn off the caps lock, not be cocky and try to contribute something good to this board. Thank you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts