J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's a cavi from edmonton alberta canada...

he's done some crazy custom work...including choppin his roof :eek: ...i dunno if he's on this site but wow it's crazy

·
Registered
366 Posts
now that is some whacked out shit, i wonder how he did that to the roof, anyways cool post man, looks nice, not a fan of the 3rd gens but looks nice. I wonder if that is even legal...

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
cor112600 said:
:eek: wow.. choppin the hood makes that car look sooooo bad ass... i wana do that when i get mine :love:
i beleive it was the roof ;) lol

looks good though.

·
Banned
544 Posts
fx_chick said:
that guy got lots of his work done though a company called special fx in edmonton... they do awesome stuff
thats a member of my car club's ride... his names dave. the roof is chopped and lowerd about 4 inches. hes done ALL the work on the car himself, i know he used to work at Paint Pro in edmonton, never heard of special fx tho :-?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
steveo said:
thats a member of my car club's ride... his names dave. the roof is chopped and lowerd about 4 inches. hes done ALL the work on the car himself, i know he used to work at Paint Pro in edmonton, never heard of special fx tho :-?
your a member on alberta j-body aren't ya steveo??? pretty sure i've been seein ya around there lately too...that's kinda where i got that pic from...hehe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im not usually a big fan of 3rd gens either . ButI like what he did with the paint on the hood. Def a hot looking car. the only thing that i didn't like when i first saw it was the way that the red type color goes straight across the side of the car. If he made that different the car would look much better in my opinion. But the roof chop makes it look different which is good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.