J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<COLOR color="darkblue"> so i was driving back to school at lunch today and some sophmore pulls up next to me in his daddy's sebring .... well daddy decided he was going to put some money in this pile of shit and it was all for looks ..... i beat him off the line and then as soon as i had just barely cleared him i cut him off in order to make my turn to get to school ..... it was quite amazing .... another kill for the sunbird turbo! :guns: </COLOR>

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<COLOR color="green"> you know i have never gotten an exact quarter time ..... but i'm thinking maybe a 14 or so .... my sunbird tops at about 135mph .... so that sounds about right? </COLOR>

· Registered
385 Posts
those sebrings and anything with the 3 liter are alright, and about 200 HP.... but they arent all THAT fast.... i dunno why.... but DONT race a 300M, especially with a stock car. I raced one with our 99 funfire sedan 2.2, and i had a good 1/2 second head start on a 2 mile road, and he royally kicked my ass, i had it floored, he started abotu 1/2 second later. I was at 108, bouncin off the limiter, and he went FLYIN past, had to be doin like 135, i will NEVER race a 300M again.....

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<COLOR color="green"> my car won't be stock anymore .... but i'll still try to be modest ... i don't like to get cocky with cars i don't know much about (like 300m's) but ne ways i'm getting a 4" dual tip magnaflow and a custom intake (that i'm making myself) so my car will be a little faster .... so i'll keep racking up the kills!!! good luck guys!</COLOR>

· Premium Member
11,761 Posts
xipantera31ix said:
those sebrings and anything with the 3 liter are alright, and about 200 HP.... but they arent all THAT fast.... i dunno why.... but DONT race a 300M, especially with a stock car. I raced one with our 99 funfire sedan 2.2, and i had a good 1/2 second head start on a 2 mile road, and he royally kicked my ass, i had it floored, he started abotu 1/2 second later. I was at 108, bouncin off the limiter, and he went FLYIN past, had to be doin like 135, i will NEVER race a 300M again.....
300M's are pretty fast cars...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.