J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in a horrid mood on my way home from work earlier because of my schedule(I pretty much work 11hr days all week now) and I was kinda be a dick, not really but if someone was going slow I would just blow by them and what not just taking my aggression out on the balt(not really beating on it). So I am doing alittle more speed than I should be going down the usual road I take to hop onto hwy 74 and this gray civic(like a '97) coupe was up a ways going to come out off another road. They started to go just as I was getting close so I just laid on my horn and they nailed the brakes as I shot by. I noticed the car had a nasty high rise wing, ugly wheels and the rear bumper was aftermarket and it had an exhaust(heard that as it came out behind or I should say came up from behind at the light).

The kid was all gangsta having his music or I should say, nothing but bass booming. Than the bass fades and I hear someone yelling, so I shut off the radio to hear what the hell it was, I glance back as I switched off the radio and the kid is hanging out his window yelling "Cobalt SS going down... down down down.... Cobalt going down."

I am like "wtf" and just shrug and sit there as he is yelling crap I cannot hear. Second thought I was just let them go on bye but realized I have to represent the domestics and keep this *** from bragging how he beat a cobalt even though I would not be racing but we all know they do that shit so my next thought was to let him get beside when we get on the road and just run them and kill him that way but than I came to the conclusion to just nail it after getting partly turned and just leave this ass behind.

So I am now waiting, my heart pumping pretty good because of all the anticipation and anger I already have going through me, for the lights to go yellow on 74. I see them go yellow and push the clutch in, put it into 1st and let the e-brake off and inch(this is what I do because of the light being so long) and our light goes green. I ease it, turn the wheel to the left and get positioned for the right lane and hit it to the floor(homie behind is in 1st and the civic is doing some screaming) and I shift to 2nd just after hitting the gas and just take off w/ alittle tire squeel and as I hit 3rd the civic is still trying but there is no hope, have a too much distance by then to even make a car length guess, probably could of slowed down he would of taken a good 3 seconds before getting to my rear :lol: . I hit 4th and wind that gear out and let off and hit the brakes, and turn off down my road. I let up after turning and am back to obeying limites and as I go around a curve I hear the sound of tires yelling and exhaust as I see the civic is still trying to run me down.

I than make another right turn and hit it and fly up the little hill and around an S and slow for the tracks and punch it again. As I slowed for the tracks I could hear the civic but nothing in sight.

I get to my driveway a half mile after crossing the tracks, get up to the house, hit the garage door switch and pull in and that is when I hear him fly bye :lol:

·
Banned
57 Posts
I love seeing fried rice in my rear view mirror.
Lotta noise,no balls.
When are they gonna learn?
Willy

Totally stock 3.1 '91 Z24,5-speed.(only addition is a K&N air filter)
Clocked 7.9, 0-60 mph, 0.5 sec quicker than original specs.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
red2000 said:
I love seeing fried rice in my rear view mirror.
Lotta noise,no balls.
When are they gonna learn?
Willy
nothing like watching 2 slow cars race each other.... :roll: lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
beamer said:
t).

I was just let them go on bye but realized I have to represent the domestics and keep this *** from bragging how he beat a cobalt even
ya some people are really stupid. well least you made it home ok. i deal with that shit alot. when i drive to work i get othere people always trying to fuck with me. but i dont think its becosue i drove a civic. i think its more that people are just stupid.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, people are stupid. Like yesterday there was a another balt one car behind me at the same light this kid in the civic started w/ me. Light went green and I took off not thinking about the other Balt. The road was clear besides one car so I got on it. Well next thing I know as I am starting slow the balt is screaming up to catch me, I turn on my directional, and get in the turn lane, the girl throughs a rev :roll: . Freakin stupid imo, not like I was not aware she was there, and even if it was a Hello rev I still hate it because of it being done mainly when someone wants to go at ya.

Well atleast there well be no more people thinking my Balt is an SS/SC. If you did not know already, I swaped trunks w/ an SS/SC guy because he wanted to be spoilerless and I it still had the badges obvisously but tonight I debadged the whole rear.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
today when my home. speed limit is 25. i am going 40. its 5am who is out so i am going 40 in this 25 and this car gets right on my ass i am thinking shit its a cop. well i get to the 1st stop sing its just a car ok. so i keep going so i am still doing 40 in this 25. bam on my ass like riding it so hard core i cant even see his head lights. so finly stop at the end stop sing. this time when i go i do 25mph so he is riding my ass really hard core now flashing there brights so i start to slow down even more so now i am doing 20. so then they go and try to pass me i am like fuck this put her back in to 2nd and puched lets say they did not pass me. it was funny. but ya people suck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, I am tired of that crap. I have done the slow down, now I just hit the brake pretty good and it actually works well haha. I remember though when I had my Lincoln LS this '93 or so eclipse pulls out ahead of me and does not get moving so I just let off the gas but still got up behind him pretty good basically just letting him now you gotta move if you are going to pull that crap. So he starts to hit the brakes, slowing from like 40 to 30 and than I slow and he takes off and than does it again. I believe it was on the third time I timed it perfect, he nailed the brakes, I swurved into the other lane laying on the gas and as I got even he was trying to take back off, he knew it was over and made it seem like he was going to ram me, I did not let off(I mean c'mon, my 3700+lbs car against a 2700lbs maybe) and got ahead of him, cut him off and he went to try my move but I turned on the directional and slowed down to make a left so he had to wait. He followed me all the way to the house but took off when I got in the drive, I was hoping he wanted some but he was just like I thought, a dumb punkass pussy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.