J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Chevy desided to make Z24 classic, which generation would you want them to make?
1st Gen1521.13%
2nd Gen (PH. 1 and 2)4664.79%
3rd Gen11.41%
Not make any at all912.68%

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I personally think both first and second gens should be after the 20 year mark, it seems like 3erd gens are a dime a dozen

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
powermatic said:
Like what if they were to create a Z24 and put it on the market?
Like they took the old body styles and make newer models with the same classic body with newer updated equipment inside. Sorta like taking a new car and putting an old style body on it so it would look like it was an older model but with the handling and power of a new car.

Something like what chevy did with the classic Silverado

Attachments

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
1st gen would be more "classic." Phase 1 has more of a classic look, so that would be cool. Personally I'd like to see a Phase 2 but (of course assuming any of this is a possibility...which it's not) it doesn't have a "classic" look. It has more of a bad ass early 90s, teal and hot pink splash graphics look.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Noooo! I'll probably be the only one to vote not at all, but some designs were meant to remain "classic" (2nd gen) and some were meant to die a quiet death (3rd gen). I pray it never happens, ever.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If they were to bring back the old body style of the 2nd gen ph2 with newer styling ( similar to the newer/old muscle cars coming out) , I think GM would make a fortune. Like the new camaro next year :wink:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
cavdaddy05 said:
After seeing what Ford did to the musting, and after seeing what GM ALREADY did do to the cavalier (3rd gen), I hope they decide to just leave well enough alone
Make it look amazingly good?

2009/2010 will be interesting.. Mustangs/Camaros/Challengers abound.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
psquare75 said:
cavdaddy05 said:
After seeing what Ford did to the musting, and after seeing what GM ALREADY did do to the cavalier (3rd gen), I hope they decide to just leave well enough alone

yup will be a good year, Mustangs getting whooped on again by Chevs and Mopars heh :p

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
psquare75 said:
cavdaddy05 said:

no, they couldnt think of anything original so they ripped off something that was good and cheapened it

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
they sould definatly use the 2nd gen phase 1 or 2 option and spice it up a little but it'll never happen

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
cavdaddy05 said:
psquare75 said:
cavdaddy05 said:

no, they couldnt think of anything original so they ripped off something that was good and cheapened it
Nonsense!

Go work on your car. :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.