J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got sick of lookin for clear side markers and taillights, and made the markers myself. they look pretty good. cept, my bumper seems to dip in where the markers are...anyone else's do this? how do you fix it?
and does anyone knwo where to get some clear taillights w/o makin em myself? i don't wanna even screw with that

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Your talking about your front bumper? I am assuming it has always been this way, and didn't happen as a result of your clears. Think i know what you are talking about...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, i'm talkin the ones on the side of the back bumper. oh well, i half assed fixed it. and about the clear taillights, i saw em on that other cav and they look like crap in my opinion, so nevermind i don't want em, but i would like some clear front corner lenses still. any info

·
Registered
49 Posts
How did you make the clear side markers jeckel?? My pieces look like a solid red piece of plastic. did you get somethign else and put it in?? Thanks.
Z24Dogg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Jeckel I've done the clear corner lense mod, it is really easy and costs like ten bucks in material. Moon is supposed to put up a how-to, but he hasn't yet. I would assume college has been busy and he hasn't had time. If you need instructions just e-mail me.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
You hit the nail on the head. I have pics and instructions pretty much ready to go. Just havn't had time to get it formatted for the web. Hopefully soon! Stupid college...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts