J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed a set on my friends camaro and they are cool as hell. you can set it so that it flashes all of the 7 different colors. they can fade, and do different things like flash to the front then to the back, strobe, and all that sort. im thinking on getting a set for my car. i just had to mention them and wanted to see if anyone else had a set or has seen a set.

· Registered
3,090 Posts
some company makes aqua colored LED neons the stobe and scan and stuff. i want it soo bad cuz it would match my car perfectly but i've got no money :(

· Registered
4,340 Posts
Got the LED's on the big Buick!

· Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I Bought Them And Have Them On My Car...

PlasmaGlow Makes Them And I Bought Them Back In February,
They Sent Them Out With One Tube Broken And A Known Control Box Problem. They Recalled The Control Box And Sent Me Out A Replacement Tube That Was Also Working Incorrectly...

Anyways After 4 Incorrect Replacement Tubes... $100 In Added Shipping Costs And $50 In Customs Bills I Am Not Happy With The Company.

Anyways I Finally Have A Full Working Kit. Kinda Disapointed With The Lack Of "Glow" That A Neon Would Make. More Of A Line Of Light.

In The End It Wasn't Worth My 700+ Can Dollars...

· Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i hate the fact that they are not bright. i think i will just get a new set of streetglow gold series. i dont need to have all the colors. i would rather have one bright color than 7 dull colors.

· Registered
473 Posts
know what, my cousin just installed a nice set of color changing leds on his car and damn they were sick how fast u can make those colors dance. They were bright i thought but now that u mentioned it, regular gas neons probably would be brighter..but 700 CDN?? i think he paid like 300 tops american btw arnt leds supposed to outlast gas neons ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.