-profile speakers for front
-Alpine deck 50x4 BBE, Bass engine, mosfiet power

paid sell
subs w/ box $280 $200
Amp $180 $120
speakers $280 $230
profile $25 $10
Deck $350 $300

The system was used for about 6 months, then i sold the car it was in and have yet to install it into my Z. I paid $1,115 for system total. If you buy whole thing all together, will sell for $800 and throw in an amp installation kit. Also, I wont sell deck unless you buy subs w/ box and the amp. You pay shipping.

A yeah, the speakers won't fit into the car, but i know that if you buy the speakers and make a little ported box for them and bolt them to the bottom of were the speakers go on the back, they will give off really good bass. I put full +15 to the speakers on the built in equalizer of the deck mainly because they put off good bass by themselves alone.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would make it thump, but i wouldn't pound. Be honest with ya, i wouldn't use this amp to run a l7, wouldn't come close enough to push the potential out of it. A dude of mine is throwing 900 watts at his out of a legacy amp(i know legacy is trash) and it pounds pretty hard. But he could push a lot more out of it. Mine is only throwing half that, so like i said, it would thump, but no pound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.