J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for the tower that the heater/coolant lines go to on top of
the water pump housing. the rad cap goes here on the 88 2.8. if anybody can give me the name of this or possibly a part number or who sells it other than GM a freind wouyld greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
don_carnage said:
looking for the tower that the heater/coolant lines go to on top of
the water pump housing. the rad cap goes here on the 88 2.8. if anybody can give me the name of this or possibly a part number or who sells it other than GM a freind wouyld greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!!
Discontinued from what I ever could remember. You will have to have it rebuilt (custom) or try junk yard hunting for one that is good.

I pretty much built my own. Slightly different since I wanted to go a different route, but same concept. Took me all of 2 hours to source parts and make it happen.
Total investment $ .. about 40.00 since I needed to finish it in one days notice. I could probably make another one for the same price if you're interested.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discontinued from what I ever could remember. You will have to have it rebuilt (custom) or try junk yard hunting for one that is good.

I pretty much built my own. Slightly different since I wanted to go a different route, but same concept. Took me all of 2 hours to source parts and make it happen.
Total investment $ .. about 40.00 since I needed to finish it in one days notice. I could probably make another one for the same price if you're interested.
Can you show pics of what you did? One of our 88s needs one. I’d be interested if you can make one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts