J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah, I've seen these pics before. Do you know how they did the vette lights? And how about that ram air hood? Anyone know how that was done?

--Mabe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i recently took my entire fixture out and started experimenting. Instead of Corvette Tailights am gonna attempt my own. It will take some time but i think i will do it. I have already done clear corners for the front. As far as the hood i don't really know. It seems as thought the orginal was cut out and turned around yet i don't know if the ari flow still does throught the hood... Or if it is fully functional. I think when they made our cars they should of designed like that in the first place. Major amount of air flow....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I e-mailed the owner of the Z with the 'vette lights and the ram air hood. I found out the hood is functional and the tail lights are those off an actucal 'vette, but the previous owner put all the stuff on and he has no idea how it was done.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
The corvette tailights are definately a cool thing. I had actually been trying to figure out how to do an identical mod before i ever saw that car, but i dont have the money to get it done, nor the tools and time to do it myself

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.