J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have a large event every year held a few hours away at the closest track called windsor weekend. Basically all the big dogs come out for this one. More or less, its a awsome weekend and lots of fast cars and whatnot. But im here to post the vid of the final showdown. And oh boy.....what a showdown. I seen the mustang in the right lane first run do an 8.8 @180mph. This thing is stupid fast. Ill get some more info on it as soon as possible, but heres the vid, and the reason why turbo pwnz all :lol:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
you know you need wheelie bars when...........

weston did you go to WW? and if so what did you run ?!

·
Registered
332 Posts
he had wheelie bars! that's how the rear tires got of the ground. the front came up so fast that the wheelie bars helped to lift the whole car up!

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
torq455 said:
he had wheelie bars! that's how the rear tires got of the ground. the front came up so fast that the wheelie bars helped to lift the whole car up!
He's right...there were no wheels on the ground for a few seconds...wow...

The car would have done a backflip if it weren't for the wheelie bars, lmao.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
barrok69 said:
you know you need wheelie bars when...........

weston did you go to WW? and if so what did you run ?!
I was going to, and i really should have, if i had some good front tires and a tune i should have been able to run with the bracket 2 guys. Alot of them were high 14's and a few in the 15's. I really wanna run this thing prior to the track closing but i doubt its gonna happen. Im still making no power past 4600 rpms........New valvesprings and a tune are despretly needed tho.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
:eek: dammm that stang is crazy stupid fast!! Fumbled off the line, almost looped the thing twice and looked like he was still gaining ground on that other car coulda been the angles of the shot but still holy shit!!!!!

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
weston19 said:
I really wanna run this thing prior to the track closing but i doubt its gonna happen. Im still making no power past 4600 rpms........New valvesprings and a tune are despretly needed tho.
well.. you know where to get them.. so git'r done if your serious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.