J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody i just got my account today and iv been reading these forums for a little while and you all seem like a great bunch of people .... anyways on to my little problem ...

I have a 2000 cavi with the 2.2 5 speed and my crusie controll just stopped working now its all electrical on the newer ones as i use to own a 91 z24 and that was a easy fix any pointers or help would be greatly apreciated :)

Carslut

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
carslut said:
Hey everybody i just got my account today and iv been reading these forums for a little while and you all seem like a great bunch of people .... anyways on to my little problem ...

I have a 2000 cavi with the 2.2 5 speed and my crusie controll just stopped working now its all electrical on the newer ones as i use to own a 91 z24 and that was a easy fix any pointers or help would be greatly apreciated :)

Carslut
Welcome to V6, You'll find lots of great info here. Anyway first I'd check the fuse, then the switch itself, then if all else fails time to trace some wires and mainly grounds. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.