J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i gutted my car 4 my project and the middle console is garbage along with the surface on the dash i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to customize a new dash and middle console and also where the middle console meets the heater controls and the ashtray and tape player there is nothing holding it up the heater controls r just hanging there but i dont want to go to the scrap yard and get the original stuff i want to customize it any input would be greatly appreaciated thanx

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have the ferrari seats and rear seats in my basement and for the fiberglass i have the doorpanels and in the back on the sides but i left the console and dash because i am trying to make something new but i would greatly appreciate ur suggestions thanx

·
Registered
777 Posts
Get something drawn up on CAD and get some aluminum cut. File the edges and you'll have a VERY differnet look. One idea I have is to get rid of the whole arm rest and everything and just have the cd player and heater thing there. Except i have an automatic so i dunno how i would know what gear im in. lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.