J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to put the custom aluminum intake on my 89Z and i went to buy the pipe from JCWhitley and they only ship to the US, does anyone know of a site (or even a chain store in Canada) that sells them.. or ships to canada?

thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
go to car quest or even a mufflershop. just ask if they will sell you any 45* 3" exhaust tubing. thats what i did, and ended up with a piece about 20 " long for 6 bucks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
JC Whitney does ship to Canada. I live in Southern Ontario. I ordered the pipe on Aug 2 and received it on Aug 9. It didn't take 15-21 business days as the lady mentioned to me. I couldn't find any shop around town that could do mandrel bends.

·
Registered
32 Posts
JC Whitney does ship to Canada. I live in Southern Ontario. I ordered the pipe on Aug 2 and received it on Aug 9. It didn't take 15-21 business days as the lady mentioned to me. I couldn't find any shop around town that could do mandrel bends, at least not for that kind of pipe. I bought the rest of the stuff from Home Depot and got the pain from PartSource.

·
Registered
32 Posts
JC Whitney does ship to Canada. I live in Southern Ontario. I ordered the pipe on Aug 2 and received it on Aug 9. It didn't take 15-21 business days as the lady mentioned to me. I couldn't find any shop around town that could do mandrel bends, at least not for that kind of pipe. I bought the rest of the stuff from Home Depot and got the paint w/ceramic from PartSource.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright i'll check out a muffler shop, if not guess i'll try jcwhitley again,

also i was looking at my throddle body the other day and noticed that it was Oval. Does this matter or will the rubber coupling adapt the 2 shapes? mines an 89 2.8L

·
Registered
221 Posts
They should connect just fine, though some people like to take a rubber mallet to either side of the tube and knock it more ovular. Is that a word? Oval-ish... ovallike... screw it, you know what I mean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.