J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm completely tearing my cav down and rebuilding it, hope to have it done by early/mid summer, and I really like the idea of getting custom license plates but i cant think of a good idea.. anybody have any ideas? I'd rather it have something to do with my system than something about cav's.. has to be 7 or less characters.. thanks
my 1st idea was Eargasm, but somebody already took it

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
in that case get "loud alrm"

Hahah just kidding, i really have no ideas.
oh wait i think you said 7 letter right?

wher ei live i belive i can get 8. that may be an idea for myself.

how about "dont stl" or "fuck off" .. are you aloud profanity?

·
Registered
129 Posts
well i almost got "2loud4u" but then i talked myself out of it. "1loudzd" was another,"boom2go", "dbdragr", "loudone", "(the name of the brand)" "hvybass", "bigbass"

stuff like that?

·
Registered
718 Posts
what about "2FST4U" This doesn't really have to do with the topic of loud music, but i still think its cool. Or "CUL8ER" is kinda cool.

·
Registered
175 Posts
how bout "Ih8Frd"ie - I hate ford "loudz24" "DbZ" ie- Decibles Z ( hey it rhymes when you say it like D, B, Z) "1loud24" "lowrlmt" - ie lower limits of freqeuncy "LowFreq" "BumpinZ" "2 15z" - if you had two fifteens in the trunk. its not that hard man figure it out

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Where would U get Custom Plates?? Can u order them from the Insurance Company, and how much do they cost?

-John

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Maybe i'll put gunman on mine so those fuckers'll know what happens to them if they touch my ride...

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
they cost around $200 in canada (well, ontario canada, heh)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts