J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know this is not about J-Body's but I thought more people might read it in this topic!
***********DANGEROUS PRANK:*****************
* Please read and forward to anyone you know who drives.
* My name is Captain Abraham Sands of the Ontario Provincial Police
Department. I have been asked by local authorities to write this
e-mail in order to get the word out to car drivers of a very dangerous prank that is occurring in numerous cities.
* Some person or persons have been affixing hypodermic needles to
the underside of gas pump handles. These needles appear to be infected
with HIV positive blood. In the Simcoe area alone there have been 17 cases of people being stuck by these needles over the past five months.
* We have verified reports of at least 12 others in various provinces
around the country. It is believed that these may be copycat incidents
due to someone reading about the crimes or seeing them reported on
the television. At this point no one has been arrested and catching the
perpetrator(s) has become our top priority.
* Shockingly, of the 17 people who where stuck, eight have tested
HIV positive and because of the nature of the disease, the others could
test positive in a couple years.
* Evidently the consumers go to fill their car with gas, and when
picking up the pump handle get stuck with the infected needle.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO CAREFULLY CHECK THE HANDLE of the gas pump each time you use one.
LOOK AT EVERY SURFACE YOUR HAND MAY TOUCH, INCLUDING UNDER THE HANDLE.
* If you do find a needle affixed to one, immediately contact your local
police department so they can collect the evidence.
***********PLEASE HELP US BY MAINTAINING A VIGILANCE AND BY
FORWARDING THIS EMAIL TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO DRIVES.
THE MORE PEOPLE WHO KNOW OF THIS THE BETTER PROTECTED WE CAN ALL BE.
:guns: :guns: :guns: Thats what should be done to the people doing this !!! :guns: :guns: :guns:
some people are so sick!!!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
z24_conv said:
:eek: What is wrong with people!!!! :evil: they should be :guns: well at lest when i fill up in NJ i don't have to worry about that (its illegal to fill your own tank)
illegal to fill your own tank..... why the hell is that? :-?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Cuz us Jersey people r special, we get special treatment az well az other stuff...but HIGHER insurance! I'm glad I don't fill my own gas! Even tho when u go out of NJ u have 2 fill ur own, so it kinda suckz 4 the people that don't know how 2 uze a gas pump, haha!

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
I was thinking this was a hoax too, I live about 20 minutes from Simcoe, and would have heard about this, partly because of proximity to Simcoe, and because I talk to a lot of people from Simcoe.

But sadly, like easye, I will never fill my tank the same way. :-?

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
darkz24 said:
of course its a hoax. the true "nature" of the HIV/aids virus is one that it can not live outside of its human host for more than 3 minutes.
man thats weird. it's kinda like us knowing that simple belach can kill the virus, but there is no way to put bleach into a human to kill it. ya learn something everyday.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
even though its a hoax it still scares the shit outta me because there are peolple out there that would do shit like that. i remember maybe 5 years ago some guy went into a movie theatre and poked 5 or 6 poeple with a needle that had some desease in it (i forget which one) that wasnt too far away from where i live

·
Registered
496 Posts
Im about 20-30 mins from simcoe as well, and knowing some of the wierdos from there, I thought it could be totally possible, but it does seem kinda far-fetched dontchyall-think ? :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
soup said:
even though its a hoax it still scares the shit outta me because there are peolple out there that would do shit like that. i remember maybe 5 years ago some guy went into a movie theatre and poked 5 or 6 poeple with a needle that had some desease in it (i forget which one) that wasnt too far away from where i live
A few years ago I remember something along those lines, but it was needles being put into the seats. Scared the hell out of me, I was paranoid as hell when I went to the theatre. And it was HIV that they said, guess it was a hoax. Actually, I've never forgotten it and thought of it everytime I went to the theatre, after Darkz24 mentioned what should have been obvious to me, I feel alot better.

·
Registered
274 Posts
z24_conv said:
:eek: What is wrong with people!!!! :evil: they should be :guns: well at lest when i fill up in NJ i don't have to worry about that (its illegal to fill your own tank)
The only thing I don't like about others filling up your tank was a road trip me and my parents went on like 10 years ago. A guy pumping our gas noticed sugar all around the cap and we would up spending the day at a dealership having everything flushed out.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
mjh215 said:
The only thing I don't like about others filling up your tank was a road trip me and my parents went on like 10 years ago. A guy pumping our gas noticed sugar all around the cap and we would up spending the day at a dealership having everything flushed out.
yeah well imagine if he didint find it :eek:

·
Registered
274 Posts
soup said:
mjh215 said:
yeah well imagine if he didint find it :eek:
Yeah, well, in my opinion, I still think HE put it there and had a deal with the local shop. I think it might have been off of i95 somewhere in Virginia. Probably do random stuff to out of state tags.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
yeah them virginians.....oh wiat.....im originally from virginia :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.