J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol yes today i went out and painted most of the interior door trim pieces purple :D while doing that and letting them dry i decided to clean up and sort all the wires i took out, put all my neons in a bag, and all my radio/system wires in another bag. When i was lookin in my trunk for stuff to throw away i heard a loud rumble from a car then a "PSSSSSSSSSSSSTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" my heart stopped it was so loud. I look over at the park to see wut car is going down the road i wait like 5 seconds then it catches up lol. I heard it from blocks away. N e 1 its a Ford Probe 2.2L Turbo no badges, dropped, tint, rims, tach, white face guages, custome tail lights, i just liked his blow off valve :-D. Back to my story lol. I decided to check my fuses and i didnt have one in for my running lights.

i put a fuse in and i turned my headlights on and to my surprise the fuse didnt blow(previous problem) i go look at the tail lights and they are on and so are my marker lights :-D, my problem was i use to always blow a fuse for the running lights so we rigged up a toggle switch for my tail lights but my running lights never werked, now they all werk the way they should :) yay.

I dont know how much longer i could keep her parked im running out of money and things to do lol. i wanna replace the carpet but dont have the cash, custom center console + a switch panel in it. I gotta fix a BIG exhaust leak. So far everything it lookin good with my car :).

sorry for the long post just wanna keep ya's updated, im in the process of fixing my usb cable for my digi cam :) so better pics too, Peace

· Registered
192 Posts
Sounds like fun man! 8) Your car will be freakin sweet when you're done!! Just think of how clean lookin your car will be when you're done with it..... no more wires everywhere and all of your stuff will work the right way (hopefully) LoL J/k Dude! Keep up the good work and keep us updated! Pics are the best!!

· Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
88z24cavvy said:
Sounds like fun man! 8) Your car will be freakin sweet when you're done!! Just think of how clean lookin your car will be when you're done with it..... no more wires everywhere and all of your stuff will work the right way (hopefully) LoL J/k Dude! Keep up the good work and keep us updated! Pics are the best!!
hehe as long as they stay werkin right ;) i can only take so many pictures with my phone lol. I also plan to do some engine werk :-D on my car nd on 91berettagt's 3.1. Wutever werk we do we gotta get 2 one for me nd one for him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.