J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
actually boys this site is for ALL J BODIES not just V6-z24s. So newbies, please do not say nething about my car. You changed the whole point of your post because i siad something about your asking price. If you car was priced to sell it should be between $500 and $1000. You dont have to be popular to be on this website.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
lmao nice one myztery0, get all the stupid noobs to gang up on you.

and funkrider i have a second gen, non z24 with the same engine as his, wtf you got to say to me?
V6z24.com is only the site name because it started out as a site moon made for his v6z24, it has since then grown to an enormous j-body enthusiast car site.
so both of you noobs take a few minutes to read some posts and get a feel for the attitude around here, then try posting again and you might not get quite as much attitude from everyone.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
why bother posting this? the cost will vary so much depending on what exhaust parts you use, if your gonna clamp it or weld it. hell you could say 120 - 3,000 and still be correct. this is pointless

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
oh and why the hell is your topic say car when your asking about exhaust!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was originally a different topic, but i changed it to just random thing... I was hoping they would delete it but apparently not.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
ok, well i will see if i can get it deleted for you then

·
Registered
385 Posts
myztery0 said:
actually boys this site is for ALL J BODIES not just V6-z24s. So newbies, please do not say nething about my car. You changed the whole point of your post because i siad something about your asking price. If you car was priced to sell it should be between $500 and $1000. You dont have to be popular to be on this website.
LOL! Well done. :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I forgot that all Crapalier owners are ****. My bad. what a waste of time this site was for me to look at. I wouldnt have had that atitude if that turd didn't respond with that post like that.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I think his point was just that your first post in this thread had the V6 in bold, which seemed to imply that since the original poster has a 2.2 he needed a reason to be on this site.

mystery0 was simply pointing out that the V6 in the URL really has nothing to do with the membership, which you figure out pretty quick once you've been here. Since you didn't seem to know that at the time, it appeared as if you hadn't been on the board long enough to realize that, hence the "newbie" designation.

Whether that was the case or not, I'm still not seeing how it has anything to do with Cavalier owners being ********* or not. If there is a direct correlation, I'm sure many of us would benefit from that knowledge!

In the mean time, you're welcome to stick around the board. If you decide to do so, I'd suggest exercising your option to delete your post so as not to anger the rest of the community.

Thank you and have a nice day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.