J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought the diza front air dam and it is broke on the bottom well the last time i thought i had it fixed and i was out tonight and it broke again. it has been my fault but how can i fix it to where it is good and solid? i know it won't prevent me from bottoming the car out but i want to know what a good way to fix it so it doesn't look stupid and it is not weak. and by the way has anyone noticed that the diza kit is thin? my buddy got a body kit for his celica and it was much thicker and it cost alot less

thanks
bill

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man i was thinking about doing that! i wasn't sure if it would hold really good. for some reason it came thin in alot of places i don't know why and it wasn't smooth i had to do alot of work to it. but i just want to say very nice car i am near st. clairsville ohio and there is no one around here with a car like mine that wants to do anything with it. anyone know of any people ? well thanks again geedsman. and very nice car.

bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.