J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to get the kit over the winter. but i should i lower it? or is it low enogh as is? i live in an area where there are alot of potholes and stuff so i dont want it to be so low that i am cracking it up every time i drive it. if any one knows how far off the ground the kit is with the stock springs could you please post or if you have pics of the kit on a cr w/o being lowered could you post that as well

· Registered
3,090 Posts
all i know is that the diza kit is very low. i say keep it stock height and put some really big rims and tires on the car, or lowerit and stay with the stock z effects or get some if you dont' have them already. i didn't look to see what car you have.

· Registered
3,090 Posts
easye said:
all i know is that the diza kit is very low. i say keep it stock height and put some really big rims and tires on the car, or lowerit and stay with the stock z effects or get some if you dont' have them already. i didn't look to see what car you have.

· Registered
106 Posts
hey just a word of warning. i have dealt with diza b4 and there product is very un professional i feel if i would have put there kit on my car it would have ruined it. if not right away then a couple months to a year later because there is no good way to mount the kit to the car. i would go z 24 effects and lower the thing!!! that would be phatty

· Registered
3,090 Posts
all fiberglass body kits will need a good amount of prep work before they will look perfect. it's just the nature of fiberglass.

· Registered
5,745 Posts
z24freak125 said:
how long did it take you to put it on? and was there alot of prep work involved
front took me a coupel hours since i didnt know how to remove the front bumper at first butnot long the rear needed some small triming and filling under the tails so that was about 2 hours

the sides are what take the longest mainly getting hte door piece and the part of the skirt on the rear quarter some people screw them on some use pop rivets some fiberglass bolts on the back side and some just use adheasive

· Registered
135 Posts
the Front Bumper I ordered is shitty, They primed it with some sort of Primer with a grit in it like sand. The side cut outs where not even. I have had to dremel one down so it looks the same as the other, about 1 1/2" out. There quality is very poor. There fiber glass thickness is not consistent, very thin in places where i think you need it thick. I have had the FX Designs Front bumper and there quality is 100% better. But I know the Diaz Company, is like a mom and Pop operation. But I am not complaining to much. Its a one of a kind Kit For our Cavaliers. Looks Great. But in my mind not worth the cash because you have to do so much prep work before you paint it.

P.S. I am Happy with my Diza Bumper, Its a one of a kind look , where I Live. Thanks Diza

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.