J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 Sunbird SE...3.1..

I got my hands on a ground effect for a 89z24..

you know, the SILVER ones....

I have the 2 parts... INstalling the big one on the rocker panel was not hard(one L shaped metal plate.. and some screws)... but for the one on the door... there are 4 PINS that are on the panel...

There must be some kind of clips that goes on there right?? The guy where I boughtv the body effect told me that they all broke up when he removed the ground effect part..

I went to a GM dealer... but there are several clips.. and I don<t know which one to take!!...

I need the help of someone who has the clip... or the part number!...

What does it looks like?? a picture??

Thx....

btw, if you can explain me how to fix this on the door... I would be very happy!...

check my ca in the registry!

·
Registered
415 Posts
llavalle, you may wind up going to the junkyard to see what they look like. Have you got the bolts for the skirts but not the nuts or clips??
Go to Autozone or Daps and get several of the clips they have in their help department. Ive seen many different sizes to choose from. They are not that expensive to buy several. Take back what you dont need.
Good luck man.

hard to find parts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.