J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a Easier way to get the Window handel off.... the damn thing is holdin on tight, i need way to get it off, The HOW TO, just isint doin it "find the right angel" hah that didint help at all... if anyone has a GOOD way please help!!!

THANX

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
you have to get a window crank remover tool... its like $6.... it'll save you a LOT of trouble when taking off the cranks...

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
danpsycho1 said:
well you people didint help any.....

I got it off... used a piece of metal w/ a 90degree bent end... and... i didint know there was a Clip inside it... ya... thanx for the "help" hah gezus..
you asked for the easy way to get it off which is to use the proper tool for the job :roll:

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
danpsycho1 said:
well you people didint help any.....

I got it off... used a piece of metal w/ a 90degree bent end... and... i didint know there was a Clip inside it... ya... thanx for the "help" hah gezus..
they would have been a big help if you had bought the right tool ;)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
When i had my cutlass ciera w/ manual windows, I used to use a paperclip with a little hook at the end made by a pair of needlenosers. It actually works quicker that those damn window crank tools! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.