J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man i thought my days of getting pulled over for no real reason were over when i started to drive the new winter beater

well im at work right now but im a forman and i had to run over to our other plant to check up on one of my workers and on my way back of corse a cop pulls up behind me and turns his lights on so im waiting and the cop comes up to the window i need your drivers licence and regestration but of corse my girl friend has all the stuff for the car with her (car only has a temp on it ) the cop explains that he was just checking to see if the car was stolen lots of cars in the area have been getting punked lately he checks to see my temp is still good and says have a good day but worns me that i could get a fine for not carying the proper insurance and car ownership but says at least you were honest with us and lets me go

so yah it all ends good for once

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
You got off lucky and so did I one time that I got pulled over in my girlfriends car. She wasnt with me and and I didnt even have my licence but I said I would be back with both licence I didnt go back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.