J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First i'll give you some back ground info, i've had a hypertech chip installed in my car for almost 6 years, now i got a ostrich and tried hooking it up, got everything connected uploaded the arur.bin file and the ECM goes into limp mode.

Cannot get any ALDL logs cause for some reason when the ostrich or the stock memcal are installed, freescan or rt tuner can't connect. if i bring everything back to what i had ie: stock memcal with the hypertech chip, it can connect and get datalogs with both freescan and rt tuner.

I'm puzzled, the car runs alright, but with the logs i got with the hypertech, i'm running 110BLM at idle and 30-36 kpa MAP. :-?

Anybody got any ideas, it would be most helpful, thanks.

edit: can't spell :roll:

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
Kpa seems pretty good, that's pulling lots of vacuum, might be why it's trying to pull so much fuel out.

Post over on tunerpro.net and/or moates.net, for some help. Also thirdgen.org has an excellent DIY PROM forum, for this sort of stuff.

What .ADS file do you have? It may not match the .bin, they HAVE to match.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.