J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my engine is out and i am trying to decide on a accent color for mounts and all other mic. parts the block is black. im thinking about black chrome. if anyone has any ideas im open. car will be black and sky blue pearl.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
andystepper said:
hpjunkie said:
andystepper said:
probably make the accents the same as the color
that'd be :pimp:
i know..im just so good hahahh

also it's nice to know that there are other people in my trade
are you concited or convinced :wink: lol

yes it is very nice to know that there are people around that are in our trade!!

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
black. that wat when you have something that is actually worth looking at IE a polished plenum your not looking at a blue??( didnt notice what colour your car was ) motor mount. or a blue this...

get me?

·
Registered
833 Posts
wite89z24 said:
black. that wat when you have something that is actually worth looking at IE a polished plenum your not looking at a blue??( didnt notice what colour your car was ) motor mount. or a blue this...

get me?
I'm going to take a wild stab... don't overdue your body colour either under the hood, or your interior? Just a guess, but if it isn't what you mean, that's my advice, looks somewhat cheesy if you use the same colour everywhere, even if it is a different shade.

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.